The Nature of Humans

     Throughout my life, I have noticed several characteristics that are pervasive throughout all of the human race. The first characteristic is that humans are irrational beings. We rarely use objective thinking and logic to make decisions in our lives. The second characteristic is that anybody only seeks to better themselves. Somebody might say that they are doing something for the greater good, but it is only done to appease some subconscious need they have in the head. Lastly, Humans can change. Nothing is ever set in stone for us. Humans possess the unique ability to be fluid in mind and body. This also enables us to understand other people and things by changing the way we think.
     I have came to these conclusions from simple observations throughout my entire life. I have always gone through life looking for things beyond what I could see. For the first characteristic, I give the example of love. Love blinds people to their surroundings. It completely encapsulates them and they become unable to think clearly about what they are doing. For the second observation,  I can relate it to love as well. People might think that loving something benefits the other party more than it does themselves. However, what I see is that people love things and the people because they do not feel whole. They need to fill some void in their life for their own satisfaction. Lastly, People understand other people. How can anybody explain how that works? I think it is because we can think like other people, which is proof that we can change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you distracted by technology?

Research Update

Final Fantasy XV: A Beautiful Piece of Art