Relaxation

     Over this fall break, I planned to do a lot of relaxation. For me, relaxation is anytime where I can basically shut down. It is any time when I can take my mind off the world around me. This was the perfect time for me to relieve all of the stress that school has put on me. It is a great way for me to catch up on some sleep I have missed. Relaxation is a way to unwind and take your mind off everything. Relaxation is great, but this is only one part of it.
     Relaxation has two parts: turning your mind away from the world, and focusing on your own thoughts. This second part is what I like most about relaxation. I don't have a one track mind. Whenever I am doing something, I have some many different trains of thought. When I relax, the train tracks might as well have disappeared. I stop worrying about everything and focus on who I have become. If I am displeased with who I have become, I prepare to make changes that will suit me better. Basically, relaxing is a way of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing yourself into something better.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is something that I want to try now. It's hard to do things like this, but it seems to have an amazing payout. Do you have any tips for trying this method of relaxation?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you distracted by technology?

Research Update

Final Fantasy XV: A Beautiful Piece of Art