Symbolism

     "I'm alive!" said a little kid on the playground. All he ever did was slide down the slide and climb the monkey bars.
     "How do you know that?" said another kid inspecting ants on the ground.
     "I just know." answered the kid in frustration.
     "If you can't prove that your alive, then how are you alive?" inquired the other kid.
     "I'm Jack. What's your name?" Jack was trying to deflect his question.
     The other boy picked up on this. "Ahh, trying to deflect my question. That's alright. I'm Carter."
     "Carter, has anyone ever told you that you ask way to many questions?" asked Jack.
     "Yes," answered Carter, "But the more questions I ask, the more I can understand."
     "Alright," Jack replied, "But don't you think that you have to take somethings for granted like that you are alive?" Jack moved ever so closer to Carter.
     "No, I believe there is an explanation for everything." Carter replied. He became more and more annoyed with Jack's questions.
     A few minutes past. Jack was standing next to Carter. "What are you looking at?" inquired Jack.
     "I'm watching the ants move in perfect accord with each other. Do you know how they can do this?" Carter replied. 
     "Don't they move like that because they do?" asked Jack.
     "They move in perfect unison because they have to in order to support their queen." replied Carter
     "Your funny, you think you can understand everything by using your own eyes." Jack replied. Jack left and went home.

Symbolism
Carter: Science
Jack: Religion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you distracted by technology?

Research Update

Final Fantasy XV: A Beautiful Piece of Art