Hello World

     Hello world, I am Gregory, and I welcome you to my blog. I enjoy playing video games like Overwatch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, and Battlefield 1. Out of these games, my favorite is Overwatch. I also enjoy watching TV shows like The Flash. I love theorizing about my favorite TV shows, games, and movie franchises. I am part of the robotics club, and I program in Java and C# when I am really bored. I enjoy being around new technology, so if you have a problem, just ask me.
     I am really looking forward to English this year. In the past, I have struggled with creative writing tasks. From what I have heard about this course, it seems that I will have a chance to improve my creative writing skills. I would also like to improve my writing in general. I think that this course will help me accomplish that task. I would also like to improve my analytical abilities. The blogs about reading will most certainly help me towards that goal. Overall, I am looking forward to this class for the next school year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you distracted by technology?

Research Update

Final Fantasy XV: A Beautiful Piece of Art